15 Day First Class Tour from Johannesburg to Cairo
See some of the best of Africa. Stay in First class hotels and travel by plane, air-conditioned vehicle and river boat. Rather than trekking bottom to top this tour hops between the highlights of northern and southern Africa.
- visit the Winelands region and tour Table Mountain, travel over the Helshoogte Pass to Franschoek
- have three nights at the 1200 hectare Kapama Game Reserve with daily game drives and research station visit. Stay at the Kapama River Lodge
- have a night in Johannesburg and three nights in Cape Town
- fly to Cairo and visit the pyramids at Giza, the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum
- fly to Aswan and join a Nile cruise boat
- visit the temple Kom Ombo, then sail for Edfu
- sail across Esna Lock, visit the Temples of Karnak and Luxor
- explore the valley of the Kings, Queen Hatchepsut’s Temple and the Colossi of Memnon
Internal tour flights and cruise are included but not international flights to or from tour start and finish.
From $NZ6115 p/p twin share
Email us for departure dates, availability and answers to your questions
Posted by Sue Farley – NZ Travel Brokers-Nelson – www.travelgallery.co.nz