– including Cambodia, China, Vietnam and Australia
As we put together more details on each one we’ll link them through, but in the meantime, email us if you want more info on trips, classes, prices, dates and availability, or there’s somewhere we haven’t covered.
Remember, we can package any trip up with airfares, insurance and transfers for you.
- Cambodia Culture & Cuisine – spend 6 days around Phnom Penh and Siem Reap sightseeing and learning of the French-Cambodian and Khmer cuisines. Lots of nice extras and available in 3 to 6 star accommodation
- Gourmet China – a 15 day journey through eastern China tasting the cuisines of Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu (home of Sichuan cooking), Yangshuo and Hong Kong
- Culinary Delights of Vietnam – a 15 day trip through Vietnam exploring southern, central and northern Vietnamese cuisines. Includes cooking classes, market visits, village food producers, meals in local homes and much more. This great trip is available in 3, 4 and 5 star accommodation
- Red Bridge Cooking School, Hoi An, Vietnam – half and full-day courses on traditional Vietnamese
- Flavours of Vietnam – 13 day cooking tour through Vietnam, from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- The Ginger Factory at Yandina, Sunshine Coast, Australia – daily cooking classes
- Aboriginal Dinner and Wild Foods, Australia – join a local Aboriginal chef as he shows his native foods and prepares a 3-course dinner for you
Remember to email us with any questions on the above tours and classes, or about any other foodie destinations you have in mind.