There are so many tours to pick from, but we have a few favourites.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for then call or email us and we’ll be able to help.
- Walk the West of Ireland – two 10 day walking tours through the beautiful countryside of Western Ireland. Enjoy local foods and gourmet experiences, walk the hills and ocean cliffs, stay with the locals and hear all their stories. A rare glimpse into Irish rural life.
- Trans-Tibetan Railway – fly Beijing to Xining where you’ll board the train to Lhasa. Explore Lhasa before heading on to Gyantse via Karo La Pass, cross to Shigatse and Shegar, then on to Everest Base Camp and through Nepal to Kathmandu
- Join a cycle or mountain bike tour through somewhere fascinating like Vietnam, Italy or the northern Adriatic Islands (connecting between by boat). Trips to suit all levels.
- Wilderness safaris visiting the Okavango Delta and Linyanti for a wildlife bonanza. Choice of camps depending on your preferences. Includes game viewing, guided walks and boat trips
- Travel overland through Rajasthan, visiting Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Mandawa – stay in hotels, luxury tents and palaces. Visit local homes.
- Journey through the Inca Highlands including a 4 day trek along old Inca trails, cross Lake Titicaca, visit Copacabana and Machu Picchu and enjoy a few days in Cusco
- Travel overland Istanbul to Cairo (or v/v) visiting Cappadocia, Ihiara Gorge, Palmyra, Damascus and Petra. Visit Bedouin lands at Wadi Rum, climb Mt Sinai and see the Dead Sea
- Take a long trip from Cape Town to Zanzibar overland through Namibia, Okavango, Zambia, Malawi and Tanzania. Follow the Skeleton Coast, the Namib and Kalahari Deserts, the Zambezi River and the Rift Valley
Call or email us with your adventure travel queries.