As we put together more details on each one we’ll link them through, but in the meantime, contact us if you want more info on trips, classes, prices, dates and availability, or there’s somewhere we haven’t covered.
Remember, we can package any trip up with airfares, insurance and transfers for you.
Europe and the UK – including France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Hungary, Sicily, Turkey, Romania and Austria
- Walk the West of Ireland – two 10 day walking tours through the beautiful countryside of Western Ireland. Enjoy local foods and gourmet experiences, walk the hills and ocean cliffs, stay with the locals and hear all their stories. A rare glimpse into Irish rural life.
- 4 and 7 day breaks in Andalusia, Spain – stay at a restored finca, eat at local restaurants, help to prepare dinner most nights, visit a local olive oil producer and explore the local area around Cordoba
- Gastronomic Tour of Umbria – 6 day / 5 night tour through Umbria, discovering some of the wonderful experiences in this beautiful region. This not a cooking tour but one that will have you enjoying food and wine tastings throughout the trip, learning about the Slow Food movement and the delicious cheeses, chocolates, oils, wines, pastries and herbs of the area
- Gastronomic Tour of Tuscany – with a similar theme to the tour above this tour explores the tastes and food delights of Tuscany, along with the ethos of the Slow Food Movement. This tour is 7 days / 6 nights and also includes half day tours of Florence and Siena
- Hidden Amalfi – a 6 day private tour (minimum of 2 people, maximum 6) from Naples, gives three afternnon cooking lessons with three different chefs, and an afternoon at a winery. Learn to cook Neapolitan pizza, pasta and sauces and Italian desserts.
- Bacchus in Sicily – this oenology tour focuses on the wines of Sicily. In between touring you will visit five beautiful wineries, enjoy tastings and vineyard meals.
- A Taste of Austria – 7 days/6 nights independent tour. Austria is more than just schnitzel and strudel as you will discover on this unique tour. Stay in premier accommodation, dine at classic traditional restaurants with delicious local cuisine, visit the famous Viennese market, and enjoy the music, song, history and culture of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. Also a 3-night private tour into the countryside with first class accommodation, fine dining at a top restaurant, private tour of a local winery and a cooking class at one of Austria’s premier cooking schools.
- Turkey Culture and Cooking – this 13 day tour takes a soild look at Turkey, visiting all the sights. On the way you’ll have 6 cooking lessons, visit local markets, eat in local homes, and visit local farms and vineyards
- A Taste of Hungary– 6 days/5 night independent tour using Budapest as your base for this culinary exploration. Experience the unique cuisine, language and culture of the Magyars. You will see the highlights of Budapest, take part in a cooking class, visit a local market and dine at two local restaurants including the world famous Gundel. Other highlights include a wine tasting and two full-day tours into the Hungarian countryside – one to historic Eger with your own driver/guide, the other to Lake Balaton or Puszta. And there will be free time for you to explore Budapest (with our suggestions) and perhaps enjoy some gypsy music, jazz, opera, or relax in one of the many natural thermal spas
- A Taste of Transylvania – This 6 day/5 night independent tour visits Transylvania, a beautiful, fascinating, unexplored area of Romania. The Romanian cuisine is a diverse blend of many traditions which has resulted in its own unique character, greatly influenced by Turkish, German, Serbian and Hungarian cuisine. Your tour has a culinary focus although there is no hands-on cooking, but you will enjoy local cuisine and wines and also visit the major historical sites of Transylvania. Own guide/driver all the way
- Paris and Provence – 11 day coach and train tour with a foodie day in Nimes and a winery visit in the Luberon – visit the local market then do a cooking class to make lunch. Tour a family-run winery and enjoy a local foods lunch
- Flavours of Italy – 10 day coach tour including visits to a winery in Chianti, the olive oil town of Greve, a market visit to buy ingredients for a cooking class, with lunch. Visit Bologna, home of tasty prosciutto and salami and some nice delis and wines
Morocco and the Middle East
- Cooking in Petra, Jordan – join an 8 day stay learning to cook Jordanian food and exploring the ancient area around Petra. Visit local markets, farms and orchards, explore ancient fortresses and cook a meal in an outdoor Bedouin clay oven. Accommodation is 4 star and the course is run just a short distance from the ancient city site
- 4 or 7 day courses – Slow Cooking in Marrakech, Morocco – stay in a privately owned riad in the heart of the city. Learn to cook traditional Moroccan food, shop in the souk, cook a meal in a local communal oven, visit the Mellah food market, and relax. From $2699 per person
Remember to email us with any questions on the above tours and classes, or about any other foodie destinations you have in mind.