Luxury Travel is our specialty – whether you are looking for luxury accommodation, tours, cruises, wedding and honeymoon travel, fishing trips or train journeys.
I will create your luxury itinerary, sourcing from our wide range of high quality travel options from around the world, and here in New Zealand. These places and experiences all share the same defining qualities – impeccable levels of service and presentation, high attention to detail, and discreet but personal attention to your travel needs.
Luxury travel options include:
- There are some gorgeous luxury and boutique lodges around the world. Some have a fishing or wilderness focus while others are on remote islands, secluded beaches, interesting cities or near stunning dive sites. But your accommodation is often only one part of the trip.
- Some cruise lines specialise in boutique, luxury adventure cruises with smaller ships, fewer passengers and a much more personalised service. Or you may prefer to stay on a superyacht or a river boat.
- There is also a good range of luxury train journeys, where you might only travel by day and enjoy 5-star hotels at night; or live on board but with all the comforts and service of a top hotel, on rails.
- We are also compiling a select list of quality wedding and honeymoon destinations. Whether you are planning to marry in New Zealand and honeymoon in some gorgeous resort or hideaway, or you are planning to organise your wedding off-shore, maybe on a Pacific Island, and travel with friends and family, we can help. This is such a special time and you will want everything to go well so call or email to arrange a meeting to discuss your plans.
- In a new venture with selected fishing and boutique lodges in New Zealand we bring you some of New Zealand’s best. The South Island has the best brown trout fishing in the world, and is well known for it. Visit our site dedicated to New Zealand’s fantastic luxury fly-fishing lodges. It seems, wherever the fishing is really good, there will always be a beautiful lodge nearby to dry your gear overnight and enjoy some of the country’s best hospitality. Oh, and did we mention the wine, the food and the incredible scenery? Top trout fishing guides, and often heli-guides, are available at each location to help in your quest. If you’re not fishing there will be wineries, galleries, restaurants, wilderness and gardens to explore – or just sit back and take it easy.
Luxury and small group tours are also highly sought after. These tours can often be customised to your exact needs, with private guides, a private vehicle and your own driver. They can vary in length from a half day to a month, or more, and there are trips to almost any place in the world. Some feature wildlife and safari tours, others visit wine regions, art galleries and other cultural highlights, and some may focus on a particular region.
We have new luxury trips and tours coming through almost daily so email us with your wish list and we’ll get back to you with some gorgeous suggestions
We have some beautiful places right here in New Zealand, and nearby in Australia. Fiji, South East Asia, the Maldives, India, Central America, Canada and Africa also have some great places to relax luxuriantly. And, of course, there’s Europe with its beautiful old buildings and cutting edge contemporary architecture. Select your luxury trip and we can arrange the airfares, accommodation and transfers as well, so you have nothing to do but pack your bags.
In the meantime email us for information on your preferred luxury or boutique lodge destination, or to find out what we recommend.